maandag 4 februari 2013

Demonstrated effects in office interiors #4: tailored work stations

I would love a working environment where I am not disturbed when sitting at a concentration bench, because this spot implies that I do not want to be disturbed. Or take a look at the duo-workbench below, it surely must be a pleasure to sit with a colleague in such a piece of furniture. Or when I want to calm my head I go into the green room to listen to the sound of falling water and when I need to reduce tension I take on a game of table football with my co-workers. What a dream working environment... 

And it actually is worth your while to invest in an office space that meets similar dreams of its users. Varying workstations that support the activities in your company with good ict solutions can improve pleasure of working and productivity. A good routing through the building can lead to more contact with co-workers and more physical movement which leads to reduction of physical complaints. Which leads to better productivity and better business results. Proved to be effective it makes working more enjoyable for everyone.

Duo workbench by Ellen Sander for Gispen

Room divider by Thinkk


Buzzi space has a range of colorful products

Buzzi shade by Buzzispace


Buzzihub by Buzzispace

Reading woods at Rabobank head quarters in Utrecht:


Cork desk by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Vitra:



Green room divider by Louise Hederström for Offecct


Small talk room by Sindre & Sjölander for Offecct


I love this basic telephone booth at Snowcrash offices in Stockholm

Cockpit for Buzzi space

And check item #1 about JVC in Paris, below their table soccer game

Emma architectuur en stedenbouw designed workstations that look like beautiful birds nests at Rabobank, Utrecht.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten